10% off for new customers! Code：NEW10
Since 1958, this iconic 2097 chandelier has served as an ultra-modern representation of the traditional mid-century chandelier. It is a classic but trendy chandelier. Available in three different sizes and three color finishes.
Note: E14 Bulbs Included(Warm Light by Default).
FREE SUPER FAST SHIPPING, USE FedEx Method, Only Need 5-12 Days.
Fastest delivery and No Tariff: Choose EU Warehouse ,when you place the order.
To Germany only 1 day! To other EU countries 3-5 days!
Available in EU warehouses:
1. Matt Black - 18/30/50 Heads
2. Brass - 18/30/50 Heads
3. Chorme - 30 Heads
Since 1958, this iconic 2097 chandelier has served as an ultra-modern representation of the traditional mid-century chandelier. It is a classic but trendy chandelier. Mainly made by metal and steel, its total shape looks like a tree with many branches. The difference is that this lamp adopts straight rods with curved wires. Two lines shine each other and collocate harmoniously. 2097 is a unique chandelier designed by Gino Sarfatti in 1958. The bulb's cord isn't hidden: the free-flowing cord is an important element of the chandelier's design and gives it a soft, organic character. The 2097 chandelier is a combination of the splendor of traditional chandeliers and 1950s modernism with a touch of simple industrial aesthetics.
- Please note:Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
2097 Chandelier Size
- 18 Heads: Dia 60 cm × H 50 cm/ ∅ 23.6" x H 19.7"
- 30 Heads: Dia 80 cm × H 60 cm/ ∅ 31.5" x H 23.6"
- 50 Heads: Dia 80 cm × H 70 cm/ ∅ 31.4" x H 27.6"
2097 Chandelier Details
- Material: Steel/ Metal
- Light source: E 14
- Power:Max 40 W
- Weight: 3kg/6.6lbs
- Finishes: Sliver/ Gold/ Matt Black
- Process: Baking Paint
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150 cm/ 59″ wires which can be extended upon request.
- If you have problems with customs clearance and shipping damage, please contact us by email: [email protected]
- This order is not bulbs included.
- Please notice and understand that color difference and measurement discrepancy are unavoidable.
Product Reviews / Q&A
Questions & Answers (0)