Akari 1A Table Lamp
Designed by the American Japanese artist, the Akari 1A Table Lamp, part of the Akari light sculptures, re-emerges the traditional Asian paper lantern in a modern way with a new aesthetic, which presents a poetic collision between classic and modern.Mainly made of mulberry paper, metal and iron, it can be used as a table lamp or floor lamp.
The lampshade is not white, and it looks like morely beige. Inspired by the paper lantern, the lampshde uses paper of the mulberry tree, which softens the light, making it gentle and spreads it evenly.It is suitable for a wide range of interiors, suitable for commercial and residential use, gives a wonderfully warm feeling and is easy to install. Once illuminated, this lamp is beautiful, with the paper lampshade creating a softer light for a more relaxing ambience.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Akari 1A Table Lamp Product Size
- Size: Dia 26cm x H 43cm/ ∅ 10.2″ x H 16.9″
Akari 1A Table Lamp Product Details
- Material: Mulberry Paper/ Metal/ Iron
- Light source: E 27
- Power: 40 W
- Weight: 4 kg/ 8.8 lbs
- Finishes: White/ Black
- Process: Polishing/ Lacquer
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150 cm/ 59″ wires which can be lengthened as needed.
- If you have problems with customs clearance and shipping damage, please contact us by email.Email address: [email protected]
- This order does not include bulbs.
- Please notice and understand that color difference and measurement discrepancy are unavoidable.